Have an Amazon Fire TV or own a Fire tablet? Be sure to check out the new #AtHome experience from Amazon and over 100 content providers.
Search for content by suggested themes such as “New and Trending” or “Stay Informed.” Some of the active partnerships include selections from:
SHOWTIME : Billions, Homeland, Green Book
HBO: Silicon Valley, The Sopranos, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
CBS All Access: (Star Trek: Picard, The Twilight Zone, Blue Bloods
Sling TV: Game Show Network, ESPN, Food Network
Interested in the news? You’ll have access to providers like CBS News, Fox News ABC News, NBC News and more.
Looking to supplement the learning-from-home school experience? #AtHome offers K-12 content.
- ABCmouse: Reading, math, art, music for ages 2–8
- Amazon FreeTime Unlimited: Access more than 20,000 age-appropriate apps, games, videos, and books
- Kidoodle TV: Wayside, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Blippi
- PBS Kids: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Curious George, Sesame Street
- Endless Alphabet and Endless Numbers: Animations and games teach kids about letters, words, and numbers
- GoNoodle: Dance videos, kids yoga, and mindfulness activities
If you’re looking for access to free workout or meditation content, you’ll find content from the following providers available in the #AtHome section.
- Beachbody On Demand
- Yoga International
For more information about Amazon’s new #AtHome feature, check out the Amazon Fire TV blog.
Are you an Alexa and smart home enthusiast? Join our Facebook community.
Interested in the latest limited-time offers on Alexa and smart home deals? Find them here.